Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using our mobile applicationNEXT WORLD (the "App") operated by Saudi Esports Federation (“SEF”, "we," "us," or "our").
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the App, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the App.
- Use of the App
- Eligibility: You must be at least  years old to use the App. By using the App, you represent and warrant that you meet the age requirements.
- License: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the App for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms.
- Restrictions: You agree not to:
- Modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on the App.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the App.
- Use the App in any manner that could disable, damage, or impair the functionality or security of the App or interfere with any other party's use of the App.
- Use the App to transmit or store any content that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- User Account: In order to access certain features of the App, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The trade name of the application, its trademark, the marks registered in its name, its original content, its features, functions, and all the materials, text, images, drawings, designs, models, multimedia files, software and tabulation contained in the application is owned by SEF and reserves all intellectual property rights related to it, including copyrights, and it is not allowed to reprint, distribute, modify, use, or republish these materials in any form without the written and express permission of SEF.
- Beneficiary's Security Obligations:
- The beneficiary must keep his PIN in a safe and confidential place at all times and take steps to prevent its unauthorized use, including, for example:
- Not to write down or write down his password in a way that enables others to know it.
- Not to show anyone their password.
- Destroying the notifications received from the site regarding its password after receiving it (if any).
- Avoid choosing passwords and passwords that can be quickly guessed such as phone numbers or dates of birth... Etc.
- Do not write down his password in any programs with the autosave feature (for example: any screen that shows the feature (save password) or the like on the Internet browser).
- When the beneficiary enters the application, he must not leave the Internet service open at any time or allow anyone else to use the Internet before leaving the service, and he must verify that he quits the service and closes the browser that was used to connect to that service at the end of the period.
- The beneficiary must not access the application from any computer connected to a local network or from publicly available devices before verifying that someone will not be able to monitor him or copy his data and impersonate him to access the site.
- The beneficiary or user of the Website shall immediately inform SEF of any unauthorized access or any unauthorized instruction that he knows, suspects or suspects that someone has disclosed his or her password. In this case, the beneficiary must change his password immediately, and he must assist the SEF and the competent security authorities to recover losses or damages, if any, and the SEF may also provide some of the beneficiary or user information to the competent authorities or any other competent party if this step prevents any losses or helps the SEF in recovering them.
- The beneficiary should not inflict any electronic damage to the site and the services provided therein or any sites associated with it.
- Not to deal with any hacker to break into the confidentiality of the site or cause any damage to it or the data in it, and the beneficiary undertakes not to send any sequential messages that cause severe pressure on the site, which affects its performance and causes damage to it or its users and their data.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SEF or its directors, officers, employees, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Appor errors or omissions occurred, system response delays (due to malfunction of communication systems), obstruction in operation, malfunctions, computer exposure to viruses, or system crashes completely, or the reputation of the beneficiary is harmed even if it is expressly advised of the possibility of such things, or problems occur as a result of accessing, accessing, using, displaying or accessing other sites through the site.
- Information for the application:
Any information or material sent over the Internet through this application becomes the property of SEF and it is known that the Internet still lacks comprehensive security. Therefore, the responsibility for sending any information over the Internet is limited to the beneficiary alone and he alone bears the risks associated with this.
- No warranty:
SEF has taken all appropriate measures to put the information in this application and will try to update this information continuously. However, SEF makes no express or implied warranties as to the accuracy, factual accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the site. The beneficiary must also always make sure that the terms and conditions contained on the pages of the site are still in effect, as SEF reserves the right to change them at any time and without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SEF and its directors, officers, employees, and affiliates from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the App or violation of these Terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. The updated Terms will be effective as of the date they are posted on the App. Your continued use of the App after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the App shall be exclusively brought in the courts of Riyadh.
- Reference the records of the parties differ:
In case of disagreement of the data provided by both parties, the reference ending the dispute is the data contained in the records of SEF.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Acknowledgment of knowledge
The beneficiary acknowledges that he has read these terms and conditions and abides by them unconditionally or reserved.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 2August 2023.